A Prescription for Success
We work with a team of extraordinary professionals who are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of quality pharmacy services and support. Customer service is at the core of what drives our mission of providing excellence in pharmaceutical care. Growing a relationship with our customers by working together as partners in providing the client with a safe, medication management solution is a key goal that helps realize our fundamental mission. Our customers have grown us into the company we are today. We are strong proponents of continuous performance improvement & encourage feedback on how we can continually improve upon the services we offer.
Pharmacy Service Transition:
Initial staff training, education, demographic collection and pill counts conducted by the HCP Team at your location upon initiation of service.
Medication Packaging & Repackaging Options:
HCP’s medication packaging systems provide your organization with efficient dispensing options:
• Bubble Pack Systems, both single and multi-packed options, choice of monthly or weekly cards;
• Vial packaging upon request;
• Mid-Cycle changes in Bubble Packed medications (discontinued, dose change or additions) can be repacked Mid-Cycle upon request;
• New orders (medications) will be partially filled (single packed), as per your selected packaging, up to the start of the next Cycle.
New accounts are set-up on a 30-day medication Cycle system, which entails:
• Establishing a set date each month that medications will Start and End for all clients;
• Conducting a monthly Cycle Review (+/- two weeks prior to the next Cycle Start date) between HCP’s pharmacist/ technican and your medication coordinator to review any changes in medications / clients since the last Cycle Review;
• Coordination and management of all required refills and requests for Prior Authorizations with the prescribers and facility staff prior to our Cycle Run and Fill, and;
• Coordinating delivery requirements for the monthly Cycle.
HCP offers free delivery service (via HCP drivers, UPS, USPS) of all monthly medication Cycles, and unlimited free ground deliveries on new orders.
HCP supports your organization’s Emergency Preparedness Plan by offering 72-hour “Emergency” medication supplies for your clients.
Medication Administration Records (MAR):
Reprinted MAR’s are provided with each 30-Day Cycle (upon request), including patient information, medication name, dose and administration time. MAR’s can be customized for your organization.
In addition to the monthly MAR, your organization will have “real-time” access to your client’s medication profile via “Webconnect”. This secure and HIPAA compliant electronic access also allows reporting with data export capabilities.
A wide variety of additional reports can be provided to aid your organization’s medication management process. Based upon your regulatory requirements, HCP can also provide a Formulary specific to your organization.
HCP pharmacists are available 24 / 7 for medication-related questions and counseling.